1. Can I just enroll in a single course? I’m not interested in the entire Specialization.
Yes, participants are very free to enroll in a single course.
2. What is the refund policy?
A course participants is eligible for a refund if the application for cancellation is received two weeks before the commencement of the course/training.
3. What background knowledge is necessary?
Foundational/technical knowledge and awareness of the subject is necessary for optimal benefit.
4. Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
No. Each course will contain an introductory section and will be independent of other courses.
5. How will the courses/training be delivered?
Depends on the instructors. Some courses are face-to-face classroom sessions, some are online courses and some are delivered via a blended learning approach (i.e. a combination of class room “face-to-face” and e-learning).
6. Can I get a certificate after completing these courses?
Yes. Participant that score and average mark of 60% and above will be issued a certificate of completion from ACEFUELS – FUTO.
7. Can I translate the course materials into a non-English languages?
Yes. However, any ACEFUELS material translated into other languages from the original English must be accompanied by a disclaimer.
8. How do I contact a specific member of the ACEFUELS Faculty?
Inquiries related to specific course materials will be forwarded to the ACEFUELS faculty member associated with that course for their consideration. However due to the tremendous volume of email inquiries received it is unlikely he or she will be able to respond personally.